Our small campsite is located a five minute walk from the Kennet & Avon Canal and
comprises of two slightly sloping small paddocks both of less than one acre, and
used for members of the Caravan & Camping Club and for non-members / tents etc.
The showers and toilets are situated about forty yards from the lower entrance to the
fields. The Kennet & Avon canal passes within 150 yards of the campsite, and we
are situated at the bottom of the famous flight of twenty-nine locks. The towpath at
the side of the locks makes a pleasant and varied walk to Devizes which takes
about half an hour and has been resurfaced suitable for cycling between Devizes
The fishing in the canal is very good, and the canal is well stocked with carp
especially. It is not unusual to hear of catches between 10lbs and 20lbs. We can
supply Devizes Angling Association fishing licenses for sale at a cost of £9.00 for
two weeks or £3.50 per day (juniorís half price).
• Advanced booking is strongly recommended for stays of two nights
or more. The booking deposit (non-refundable) is of 25% of the
charge total charge.See price list shown below.
• Payment is accepted by debit/credit card.
or telephone 01380 828254 (opt 2)
Arrival / Vacation
• Arrive between 12.00 mid-day and 7.30pm Monday to Saturday.
• Vacate by 12.00 midday
Free (included in the price)
• All pitches have electric hook-up included
• No additional charges for extra people or awnings.
• One car parking space alongside the pitch
• No Sunday arrivals
• Minimum stay 2 nights
• Bank Holiday weekends - 3 nights minimum price per booking
• £1 per night - well behaved dogs -
• £2 per night - additional car parking space offsite in nearby car park